Wednesday, November 02, 2005

62/38/56 [I'm trying to keepup with the hospita transplant dating]

Haloween was a spooker here. Micky & Joam & Pam and I sat on our balcony for a while with lots of thunder and lightninng and no power for a couple of hours ans it got dark telling ghost stories. We only had one small candle an ywp mini flashlights, but it was fun. Our apartment is on the second floor overlooking two lakes, fountaing anda pool, so even when we were not able to see we could hear the fountains and the pouring raing.

On the more mundane side of things, I eat real food, harass the nurses and doctors and tell every one I come in contact with that I`'m getting a grandson when we get home. For a whilw Pam and our CA visitors weren't quite sure if I really told every one about BOZO. But when we showed the Donners aound our prior hospital floor everyone asled about Jody and Bozo [Scott, noone asked about you, you already did your part]

We've found some good places to eat [now that I do]. My research has found that Jello is in season in Houston, Texaans are particual about their bar-b-que [even though Pam and I are not thrilled with it], we went to a place last nightt that had sauted crayfish ... yum.

Things are good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home