Monday, October 03, 2005

It was wonderful to have the girls with us today. They've gone to our apartment for the evening and will come back sometime tomorrow. Its fun when Jody is lying down and says "He's kicking" Amy, Pam & I pounce on her belly to try to feel him. So far only Amy has felt the kid move.

Pam & I go for walks a couple of times a day. We don't get very far because we walk in loops on our floor.

Oh, I forgot to tell you one of the useful side effects of of the drugs I get. Some thing, maybe more than one thing, causes my hands to shake. Its been very upsetting to me when everything I pick up shakes. But, ever resourceful, I found that if I put the toothpaste tube in my very shaky left hand, the toothpaste spreads itself on my toothbrush.

I'm still teathered to an IV stand for antibiotics and the like. Until I can be completely removed from the IV I fear I'm to continue as an inmate here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home