Friday, September 30, 2005

31/69/85

What, reading the blog's not enough excitement for you, you had to upstage the goings on down here with the fires!!! We've been keeping up with whats going on via tv weather, the fires are a very big story for them, and speaking to some of you with first hand reports.

We found out the baby is doing very well, a hefty 3 pounds.

It's been a bit frustrating here, the fevers go & the fevers come back. No one can figure them out. The good news about the fevers is that they have not been as high as 103 for many weeks. The solid food issue is a big push of Pam's but the doc's aren't worried as long as I get enough calories for the Boost, ice cream , smoothies etc.

We may be getting a handle on the blood pressue drop when I stand up. I was up and took a good walk around the floor [not on the floor] and we plan on another later today.

Every couple of days I seem to have a neverland day, when they give me the big slug of Benedryl prior to administering some drug or other. I sleep for a few hours then it takes the rest of the day before I can find my nose with my index finger. Of course to even out the Benedryl, sometimes the give me steroids which hype's me up so I'm in a constant state of tired, but anxious.

Another day is closing and here we are, waiting to see what tomorrow will bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home